- Cut a piece of string about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the string tightly around your desired finger.
- Mark the point where the string overlaps itself with a marker.
- Lay the string on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the string to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US numeral ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
- If you already have rings that fit well, you don’t even have to take a finger measurement or worry about millimeters. Simply use the ring size you have that fits you well and use that as a reference when buying your ring.